Temporary and Permanent Hires
Dental Assistants, Dental Hygienists, Dental Receptionists, Dentists
Is Strategic Practice Solutions the RIGHT SOLUTION for you? Are you ….
- Not feeling challenged with your current job and needing to find a new employment opportunity that will allow you to utilize your skills?
- Laid off or recently resigned from you current position, and just looking for that dental practice that not only fits your financial needs but your personal needs?
- Currently working but would like to supplement your hours?
- Needing flexibility with your work schedule so you can go to school or take care of a family member?
- Wanting to spend more time with your kids but also looking to work intermittently to keep your skills sharp ?
In the event you answered yes to any of the questions posted above, then ” yes”. Strategic Practice Solutions would be a good fit for you!
Submit your resume with a brief description of your employment needs [location, Full time/Part time, temping assignments, permanent hire].
A SPS representative will be in contact with you to learn about your employment needs and inform of the positions that fit those needs.
- Current: 2 years
- Dental: 2 years
What Our Clients Say
I relocated to Michigan in 2011 from New York City. My profession is Dental Assistant with 30 years experience. I became an employee with Tricia and SPS in 2014. From the moment I entered SPS office for my initial interview, Everyone was very professional, courteous and personable. That was very important to me. I knew I had found a work home. It has been a wonderful experience. SPS assisted me in locating my current permanent place of employment and I “temp” for them on the days I have off. Our relationship has been both professional and rewarding. Grateful, I am.
– Derre Meadows
I purchased my current office in 2012 and kept the staff, but after a few years my office manager decided to retire. I contacted Tricia at SPS to inquire if they had any candidates for my office. We discussed the size of the office and what I was looking for in a manager. She sent me Denise and I could not be happier with the results. We have almost doubled our production, collections are down and she fits perfect. Tricia has continued to be a great help and resource for Denise as we build the practice and we appreciate all of her hard work.
– Dr. Brian Lyngaas
I have had the pleasure of working with SPS and Tricia for several years. My first experience with her was being part of a group that Tricia and her team successful implemented a wonderful Perio program. Not only were they on site to train but they continued to monitor and coach behind the scene. However, that was not my only experience with Tricia. I was in the market for an office change and knowing how I performed my job and my personality she was able to place me in the most perfect office. I can’t thank her and her team enough. I have definitely found my forever home!!!
– Carrie G. / Walled Lake, MI