Well established general private practice seeking a Full-Time Dental Assistant that is crossed trained as a Dental Receptionist. We are searching for a candidate that is a positive team player, independent thinker, organized, precision focused who is responsible and dependable. Active involvement within the office and team, as well as in patient treatment and chairside assisting is a must. Please see requirements below.
Requirements: Dental Assistant and Dental Receptionist
- Set up rooms, seat patients, assist with chair side and clean rooms
- Communicate with patient’s & update medical information
- Able to take impressions, perform laboratory functions
- Professional communication
- Basic front desk duties, answering phones, filing, scheduling patients, checking in/out patients & accepting payments
- Dental charting
- Fabricating temporary crowns and bridges
- Computer savvy, Eaglesoft dental software
- Radiograph certification is necessary
- Flexible personality required
Job type: full time/ 28-32 hours (great hours!) No Weekends!
Pay: Competitive Salary!!
Benefits: Holiday, 401K, Dental, CE Seminars, Vacation, Sick/Personal