Exciting opportunity at a private dental practice for a Full-Time Dental Assistant!
We are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant that is focused, organized, disciplined and full of energy! Someone that is an excellent communicator, works well with patients, positive can-do attitude, problem solver and team oriented. Please see requirements below and apply today for your next career!! Must have at least 1-2 years of Dental Assisting experience to be considered!
- Set up rooms, seat patients, clean rooms, sterilization
- Communicate with patient’s & update medical information
- Able to take impressions
- Perform laboratory functions such as pouring & trimming models
- Chairside assisting, 4-handed dentistry
- Fabricating temporary crowns and bridges
- Polishing clinical crowns
- Eaglesoft software experience would be ideal
- Radiograph certification is necessary
Job type : Full Time/ 32-34 hours (great hours!)
Pay : Competitive Salary!!
Benefit Package: Dental, Holiday, Vacation, 401k