Exciting Full-Time Dental Receptionist Position available for Immediate Hire!
Our very positive, driven, general private practice is in search of the perfect fit! We are looking for someone who is dedicated, hard working, eager and willing to grow with our practice. This opportunity could potentially grow into an Office Manager position in the future. Please find details and requirements below!
Job type: Full-Time/ 28-32 hours (great hours!) No Weekends!
Skills and Requirements:
- Written and verbal professional communication
- Communicate with patient’s & update patient information
- Covid-19 Preparedness
- All aspects of Front Desk duties: answering phones, filing, scheduling patients, checking in/out patients, accepting payments
- Ability to help with internal marketing and social media
- Must be able to check eligibility of insurance and insurance billing
- Computer savvy
- Dentrix dental software knowledge
- Self starter, independent thinker
- Must have positive and personable demeanor
- Flexible personality required
May be willing to train for the right fit!
Pay: Competitive wage!
Benefits: Eligible for bonus’s, holiday, Medical, Dental, CE Seminars, Vacation, Sick/Personal Time Off