Very driven private practice looking for a great addition to their team! In search of a Full Time Registered Dental Hygienist.
- Has Covid-19 affected you, like it has many other?
Does it have you rethinking your priorities, adjusting your work hours to accommodate your family’s needs, and maybe looking for a practice that follows the CDC and ADA guidelines.
- Our practice might be the solution you are looking for. Our staff members are self-motivated people and pro-active learners, excited by the challenges of each day and highly interested in contributing to the future growth of the practice. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with us, who is as passionate about people and health, and who enjoys the world of dentistry with all its possibilities for healing and transforming lives.
- Our team is committed to professional development to stay current with the dynamic changes that occur within our industry to provide optimal dental care to our patients.
- We believe in fostering close working relationships that make being at the office enjoyable.
- Respond by telling us why you would be an asset to our team and include a resume or a description of your related experience. We are looking for someone ready to come on board soon. We promise an exciting opportunity, a win-win environment, and unlimited growth potential.
Job Type: Full Time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Tired working weekends & late nights
- Patient Centric
- Team Player
- Goal Oriented & Quality Driven
- Well Versed with Periodontal Therapy
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance allowance
- Professional development assistance
- Monthly Incentive/bonus
- M – 8:00am – 5:00pm
- T – 8:00am – 6:00pm
- W – 7:00am – 1:30 pm
- Th – 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Registered Dental Hygienist license
- Local Anesthesia Certification
- Nitrous Oxide Certification
- US work authorization (Preferred)
- Office would be willing to get the right candidate Laser Certified!!